DO NOT ACCEPT LIST
Please bring items in plastic bags or boxes. We can no longer accept donations in plastic bins unless they have a lid.
We are unable to accept anything that has "oki" rust, holes, is worn out, stained, or is missing pieces. Here is a list of other items we cannot accept:
- Dehumidifiers or humidifiers.
- Toddler training toilets
- Hair clippers/ trimmers
- Car seats or cribs
- Used bed pillows. Decorative pillows are okay.
- Expired food
- Recalled items or items that do not meet safety standards
- Carpeting with stains or rips
- Easy bake ovens
- Copiers, fax machines, computers, large monitors, smoke detectors
- Medical equipment, including crutches
- Large furniture with rust or other damages
- Extra-large appliances (I.e. stoves, refrigerators, dryers, etc.)
- Ammunition or weapons
- Large automobile parts. Auto accessories are okay.
- Chemicals. Home cleaning products are okay.
- Construction debris. Garden bricks are okay at the manager's discretion.
- Large standing exercise equipment.
- Hazardous waste like lead-acid batteries, fuel, paint, oils, etc.)
If donating electronics, TVs or anything with a cord, we will test these items before you leave the donations area. Thank you so much for your patience and cooperation.